A curfew has been placed on book purchases for the remainder of the year and you are only allowed to purchase TEN more books for the rest of 2015. Which books will you buy?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS PROMPT STRESSES ME OUT?!?!?!?!?!
I don’t even know why, because in real life I don’t ACTUALLY buy that many books. But in pretend writing-prompt life, I would buy EVERYTHING.
Thankfully, I do tend to mark the books I want to buy on Goodreads, so let’s just start there.
- Harry Potter Illustrated Version (because DUH)
- The Giver Quartet Omnibus
- Chronicles of Narnia Box Set (2 & 3 are collections I’ve wanted forever)
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow
- The Fangirls Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs (4,5,6 are three of the best books I’ve read all year)
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (Do I need to explain these three?)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (I know there’s a third book now too, and I need it…but I have Hollow City, and it hurts so much to have the middle book and not the first!)
What’s on your TO BUY list?
By the way–if you’re interested in picking up any books that you see on this site, including the one above, I always make the pictures clickable with my Amazon affiliate links. I get a little kickback if you purchase your books that way, and it helps support the blog. Thanks!