What are your top five favourite young adult books?
It’s hard to pick five favorites. I know I’m leaving out something amazing…but based on the books in my review pool:
- Harry Potter….obviously. I don’t think I need to explain this one.
- The Giver series–I hated this when I was forced to read it in high school, but going back to it last year was so surprising. The way the first three stories came together in the end was just enrapturing.
- Eleanor & Park–My first Rainbow Rowell novel. It made me have so many feels. I know it’s problematic in some ways, but I can’t help but love it.
- All the Rage. Just. Yes. I don’t want to talk about it.
- Scorpion Rules–this is definitely the best YA Dystopian I’ve read in the last two years. SO SO good.
What’s the best YA you’ve read recently?